In March 2018 the fourth Job Week will take place at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, including panel discussions for each programme. The target group for this is BOKU students and alumni. Approximately 500 persons were present at the last Job Week (recently graduated or just about the graduate).
Moderated panel discussions with 4-6 company representatives will take place concerning the following questions:
- Which jobs are out there for BOKU graduates working in companies? What can I expect when starting a job?
- Description of the work tasks and necessary competencies
- Assessment of the educational training with regards the job
- Continuing education needs?
- How to juggle family and career?
- What is crucial in the job application process?
Internship position: Participants have the exclusive option to apply in person for an internship at the companies participating in the Job Week. One or two internship positions for 2018 or 2019 will likely be awarded from those that apply. Participants have the opportunity to give their applications for the company of their choice and the desired internship at the start of the panel discussion to and alumni staff member. After the panel discussion a job interview can be arranged with the Human Resources representative of each company. The decisions concerning the internships will be shared with the applicants a number of days afterwards.
Contact: For further information, Ms. Kerstin Fuhrmann, firstname.lastname@example.org
Language: The panel discussions and lectures will be in German.
Review 2016: http://alumni.boku.ac.at/jobwoche