How to apply
You are about to graduate or just graduated, are looking for a job and have the following questions:
- How do I start my job search?
- Which types of employments are there?
- You want to know if your application materials are well designed?
- You would like to receive more information about how to do job interviews well?
We offer answers to these questions in the seminar "How to Apply" on Thursday, the 17th of November 2017. Together with us you can prepare your job search and there will be plenty of opportunity for answering your specific questions.
- Information about the job market in BOKU fields
- Preparation for the application process
- Content and design of the application portfolio and curriculum vitae
- Most important information about job interviews
In the second part BIOMIN will share tips from real work experience!
Free for alumni members
10€ for non-members
Thursday, 14. November 2017
Session 1 Application: 13.00 to 14.45
Session 2 Companies: 15.00 to 16.00
You are welcomed to attend a single session.