Project SIMPLE Kick-off meeting
Support of International Platform Merging Labour and Education
The official Kick-off Meeting of the project SIMPLE was held at Czech University of Life Sciences (CULS) Prague from 24th till 26th October 2016.
The project clearly addresses the Capacity Building in Higher Education Action’s objective of fostering regional and international cooperation, through the exchange of good practices among partner higher education institutions (HEIs) regionally within Asia, with respect to establishing alumni networks and centres, practical training/internships and the utilisation of Career Days by students and prospective employers. The project team has worked together on Erasmus Mundus-funded projects, and the proposed project would further already existing cooperative frameworks between partner HEIs. The project also seeks to address the Capacity Building objective of improving the quality of higher education and enhance its relevance for the labour market and society.
- Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (CULS), Czech Republic
- Universitat fur Bodenkultur Wien (BOKU), Austria
- Ghent University (Ghent), Belgium
- Royal University of Agriculture (RUA), Cambodia
- University of Battabang (UBB), Cambodia
- Bogor Agricultural University (IPB), Indonesia
- Tadulako University (Tadulako), Indonesia
- Kasetsart University (KU), Thailand
- Prince of Songkla University (PSU), Thailand