Grow with us. Support excellent research.
IST Austria is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in the life, physical, and formal sciences, located in Klosterneuburg on the outskirts of Vienna. As employees of the administration and the Scientific Service Units, we strive to support IST Austria’s scientists in performing excellent research.
The neurobiology of disorders team of Professor Dr. Gaia Novarino dissects the cellular, molecular and genetic mechanisms of neurodevelopmental disorders such as autism and epilepsy using multidisciplinary experimental approaches including mouse genetics, cell and molecular biological, gene expression profiling and live-imaging techniques.
- Culture of embryonic stem cells
- Tissue sectioning, immunohistochemistry
- Work experience with cell cultures (preferably embryonic stem cells)
- Experience with tissue preparation for immunohistochemistry
- Proactive personality and solution-oriented approach
- Strong organizational skills and reliability
- Very good command of English
- Start date: as soon as possible
Please note that this position is limited for 12 months. We offer a minimum salary of EUR 1,800 gross/month, with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. IST Austria processes your personal data in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations. For more information including your rights as a data subject please refer to our data privacy statement: https://ist.ac.at/data-protection/.
- Offers challenging positions in a dynamic and growing organization
- Supports learning and development
- Provides flexible working times
- and numerous fringe benefits
- Promotes an international and
- open culture
- Supports an appreciative and respectful work environment
- Values diversity and is committed to equality
- Free Shuttlebus for employees (Departing from Heiligenstadt,
- travel time: about 22 min.) and free parking place
To apply for this position send your application in one combined pdf (including CV, certificates and references) by e-mail to: email@example.com